After setup WordPress, I wonder how many users are visiting although it is just started.
I already got two comments, yay!
Here’s way how to add Google analytics code without changing programming. It just need few clicks and couple of minutes.
- Add plugin “Insert Headers and Footers”.
Go to Plugins > Search “insert headers and footers” > Click Install now
- Go to Plugins > Installed plugins and Click Activate the plugin.
- Sign up the google analytics and get tracking code.
- Go to Settings >Insert Headers and Footers. Paste the tracking code into the footer text area.
- Now it is on the website.
I will see how many visitors today!